The Laboratory was established in 1980. It was headed by Ya. I. Zvyniatskovsky, Professor, Doctor of Sciences (Medicine) .
Since 1995 O.V. Berdnyk , Doctor of Sciences (Medicine) is a head of the Laboratory.
Tel.: +38 (044) 559-50-27, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main scientific activities:
• Improvement of the background of the preventive medicine on the basis of the principles of health promotion and diseases prevention;
• Study of the state and formation processes, preservation and promotion of the health of population, taking into account its various determinants;
• Development of the scientific background of the dynamic monitoring system of children health;
• Assessment of the health level of healthy children;
• Analysis of the psychosocial characteristics of the formation of health preserving and health ruining behavior and ecological awareness in the younger generation.
The most significant achievements of the Laboratory
The researchers of the Laboratory:
• developed Environment –Population Health conceptual model for medico-ecological monitoring;
• substantiated scientifically the scales for the prediction of the probability of the formation of health disorders among children;
• proposed the algorithm of diagnosis of the health level in practically healthy children;
• formulated the hygienic principles of the dynamic monitoring system of the children’s population health state.