The Laboratory was set up in 1931. In different years it was headed by Ye.S. Lakhno; H.A. Zaryvaiska, Yu.D. Dumansky, L.O. Oleshkevych, V.Ya. Akimenko (1990 – 2016), Professor, Doctor of Sciences (Medicine).
Since August, 2016 P.V. Semashko, Doctor of Sciences (Medicine) is a head of the Laboratory.
Tel.: +38 (044) 559-25-92, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main scientific activities:
• Improvement of the criteria of the hygienic assessment of noise in residential and public buildings and at the territories adjoined to them;
• Improvement of the hygienic assessment criteria of vibration from external and internal sources in residential and public buildings;
• Study of the formation of the human acoustic load in housing and public premises and a contribution of its separate components;
• Improvement of the hygienic assessment criteria of UV radiation, insolation, natural and artificial lighting;
• Improvement of the criteria for the hygienic assessment of the parameters of microclimate, air exchange, aerosolic and bacterial air pollution in housing and public premises.
The most significant scientific achievements
The researchers of the Laboratory:
• Substantiated the allowable levels of infra-sound and low frequency noise in the premises of residential buildings (16 and 31, 5 Hzoctaves);
• Determined the regularities of the formation of a human acoustic load in the housing premises from internal and external sources and a contribution of the separate components in its formation, improved the criteria for the hygienic assessment of the acoustic condition of housing premises and the territories adjoined to the residential buildings, established the reasons of mass violations of the hygienic requirements to their acoustic state and recommended the measures for the liquidation of those violations;
• Improved the criteria for the hygienic assessment of UV radiation, insolation, natural and artificial lighting;
• Improved the hygienic assessment criteria of the parameters of microclimate, air exchange, aerosolic and bacterial air pollution in housing and public premises at the work of means for their optimization;
• Determined the impact of means for the optimization of housing premise microclimate on the subjectivity of the assessment of microclimate by the population.