The Laboratory was set up on the basis of the group of mathematical methods in 1982.
M.Yu. Antomonov, Professor, Doctor of Sciences (Biology), is a head of the Laboratory.
Tel.: +38 (044) 559-14-81, e-mail: email@example.com
The main scientific activities:
• Development and implementation of modern information and mathematical technologies in public health;
• Assessment and forecast of health changes depending on the state of the environment;
• Mathematical description of the adaptive reactions of the separate systems of human organism to the unhealthy environmental factors effect using the methods of structural and functional modeling.
The most significant achievements:
The specialists of the Laboratory
• developed a mathematical X-Ray computer technology for the separation and quantitative description of the adaptive processes of human organism, such as adaptation, compensation, reparation,etc.; proposed their mathematical classification and quantitative assessment;
• created a universal mathematical model of biosystem changes under the influence of affecting factors taking into account their intensity and duration of the effect;
• proposed a methodology for the description of the total effect (combined,complex, joint) of the factors of physical, chemical and biological origin and calculation of their biologically equivalent levels;
• developed the methods for the use of the probabilistic criteria and assessments of the degree of antagonism and taking antilogarithms at the complex effect of the factors, calculation of critical (limited and subthreshold) levels of the harmful effect;
• proposed methods and algorithms for the determination of the significance of affecting factors, informativity of health indices, integral eco-population characteristics of the state of the territories for the mathematical description of the system “Environment – Health of the Population”;
• developed the methodologies for the formation of the integral characteristics of the research objects;
• developed Router software for the automated formation of the algorithm of mathematical analysis of the results of hygienic, medical, and ecological investigations taking into account quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the research;
• developed HTML tutorial using modern information technologies for the system analysis of the ecological-and-hygienic information.